Kids Drawing Images There are many different species and varieties of flowers to appreciate, and they are arguably the most beautiful plants that nature has to offer.
Everyone has a favorite flower among these varieties because each provides a distinctive color, shape, or scent.
The sunflower is a stunning, cheerful flower that sticks out thanks to its enormous size and stunning colors, so it’s difficult not to adore it. Kids Drawing Images tutorial on creating a cartoon sunflower is also about it!
We have an adorable illustration of this well-known blossom for you to work on, and we can’t wait for you to enjoy it! You can recreate this amazing flower using the simple, fun methods in this step-by-step tutorial on how to draw a cartoon sunflower.
Let’s Get Started With A Cartoon Sunflower Drawing!
- With this simple first stage of your cartoon sunflower drawing, we’ll get things started. Drawing the pattern of the flower’s center first involves creating a circle.
- This part will also serve as the flower’s face, as you can see in later pictures, and we will give it some facial characteristics.
- Start by carefully sketching the face’s shape. It will have rounded borders and a rounded and loosely squared shape.
- The cartoon sunflower’s eyes should be drawn as two narrow, black ovals. Finally, we’ll add sweet, grinning lips beneath it.
- If you’d like, you could choose an alternative mouth shape! The second stage is then required.
- Next, create the cartoon sunflower’s first bloom.
- Without flowers, what would a sunflower be? We will draw some petals for this lovely sunflower in this stage of our tutorial on drawing a cartoon sunflower.
- These petals will all have rounded shapes and be relatively tiny in size. Some will overlap with others, as seen in the reference picture, to give the flower’s appearance more depth.
- As seen in the illustration, each petal will have a straight line runrunning through the base’s centerthe interior.
- In the subsequent stages, we can keep adding more petals.
- Draw a few more flowers after that.
- We will now add four more blooms to continue building up this lovely sunflower. The top edge of the flower will receive this subsequent group of petals.
- There will be some rounded outlines with a straight line inside the center, and these petals will resemble the previous set of petals fairly closely.
- They will also cross over one another, just like the prior group of petals.
- After completing these, move on to stage 4!
- Draw the remaining flowers.
- You can see that there is still one patch of petals to add to this cartoon sunflower sketch when you look at what we have created so far. We will take care of those petals right away.
- These last 5 petals, which will cover the remaining space on the flower, will resemble the first 5 quite a bit.
- You could draw them with a pencil first so that you don’t have to worry about making errors because spacing them out to suit the space that is left over can be a little challenging.
- After that, we can proceed to the fifth stage of the guide’s final details and additions.
- Complete your cartoon sunflower drawing by adding the last few elements.
- In this final stage of our tutorial on drawing a cartoon sunflower, you’ll add the last finishing touch to your drawing.
- We’ll also review a few methods to add your unique details and ideas!
- We’ll include that last information first. This will be a stem for the sunflower, with a very straightforward pattern.
- Draw a long, narrow rectangle from the flower’s base. You are now prepared for those additional specifics!
- Drawing a background is an excellent method to improve an already excellent drawing.
- It would also be a wonderful chance to include additional flowers and other plant life to improve this picture further.
- What other interesting elements come to mind that would enhance the beauty of this charming cartoon sunflower?
- Add color to complete your image.
- You are now prepared to add color to this sketch to finish it stylishly. We have imitated the vivid, bright hues characteristic of sunflowers in our reference picture.
- We first used a few brown hues for the flower’s center, and for the beautiful petals, we used a variety of yellow hues.
- We concluded by adding some greenery to the stem. You’ll see that the tip of the stem, which depicts some shading from the flower itself, was painted a darker shade of green.
- Do you intend to use the same colors we did, or do you have another set in mind? We are interested in what you come up with!